Gainful Employment Disclosures
Investing in a program of study at Wade College can provide a student with a lifetime of opportunities. The following links provide information about the college's programs so a prospective student can determine whether a degree from Wade College is best for him or her.
A prospective student can select the program of interest which he or she is interested to learn:
- Total tuition and fees for the program, including estimated book and supply costs and estimated costs if room and board is available at the school. Please note that direct costs can change if transfer credit hours from previous education institutions are received.
- On-time graduation rates, which illustrates of those students who graduated, what percent of those students graduated on time.
- Graduate placement success.
- The program’s median loan debt.
- The names of the occupations for which the program prepares students, accompanied by links to a federal government site which contains occupational profiles and potential income, sometime after graduation.
The college makes no guarantees as to job and/or career placement for students and graduates, as well as any particular level of compensation while a student or after graduation.