- Meet students from other high schools
- Fun food
- Live DJ
- Held on the top floor grand ballroom overlooking the Dallas skyline
- High schools will compete for exciting prizes and fashion department donations
- Spectacular runway
- Miss Texas guest appearance
- Advance Tickets: $10.00* (before Dec. 1 or first 200 tickets)
- Regular Tickets: $15.00* (after Dec. 1)
*There will be a small ticket service fee
- Attendance limited to high school juniors and seniors or older (for chaperones and student volunteers).
- All attendees must present a picture ID and clear security / guard station (no purses or bags allowed unless competing)
- Bags and coats must be checked
High School Competition Guidelines
- All prizes will consist of donations to the winning student's high school fashion department
- There will be a grand prize (donation) to one high school fashion department + 2nd & 3rd place winners whose high schools will also receive donations
- Each high school entry will get 2 minutes on the runway and will need to provide a model (or request one from Wade college)
- The master of ceremonies will narrate each high school's entry with information that you provide (the nature of the fashion piece/inspiration etc.)
- A panel of expert judges and attendees will vote to determine winners. All attendees will get one vote in the competition.
*all attendees must have a ticket to attend
Questions? Call 214-800-3791
If you are a teacher wanting to register your school in the fashion show competition and/or a teacher interested in being a chaperone, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
***SPACES ARE LIMITED SO REGISTER NOW!