Private Health and Property Insurance

Wade College is not responsible for and does not assume any liability for loss of or damage to personal property. Students are encouraged to obtain personal insurance coverage for loss or damage to possessions on campus.  Wade College students are also encouraged to obtain health insurance as a safety precaution in case of illness.

For Wade College students who need health and/or property insurance, the following links provide some options for obtaining this insurance.  All wording is from the respective websites.  Wade College does not recommend or endorse any particular company, however; the links are provided as a service to Wade College students.

ISO International Student Health Insurance—ISO is a leading service provider organization administered solely by current and former international students. Our own academic experience has shaped the organization, allowing us to offer students essential services and information that will make their study experience in the USA more pleasant. Thus, ISO is aiming at offering top of the line health insurance plans, particularly designed for international students studying outside their home country.

National Student Services, Inc.—Every year college students like yours lose millions of dollars worth of personal property from theft, fire, flood, vandalism, natural disasters and accidental damage.   We cover:  laptops, cameras, mp3 players, cell phones, musical instruments, furniture, and much more.

For more information or brochures, please visit the Office of the Director of Academic and Student Affairs.

Back to top