WADE COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Wade College Alumni Association includes thousands of graduates who have taken the necessary steps to complete a degree program at Wade College and move forward into successful careers! The success of a college can easily be measured by the success of its alumni, and this is why Wade College encourages continued communication with its alumni and offers many resources for support beyond graduation. As members of the Wade College Alumni Association, graduates will always be considered part of the Wade College family! We want to keep you updated on news and events such as:
- Wade College’s 50th Anniversary and the 2012 Wade College Alumni Association Reunion;
- Wade College’s new bachelors degree program;
- Announcements about on and off-campus industry events and networking opportunities;
- Resources offered by Career Services to help you develop your career;
- Recruiting opportunities for alumni looking to hire; and
- How to share news of your success by becoming a featured alumnus in our D&M Magazine.
WADE CAREER CONNECTION
What is the next step to stay connected? Register with our new Wade Career Connection!
1. Go to Wade Career Connection;
2. Click “Alumni Registration;”
3. Follow the prompts to complete the registration process; and
4. Once registration is complete, alumni can log-in to Wade Career Connection.
If you want to be a featured alumnus in our D&M Magazine, would like to host on-campus interviews, have questions, or need help registering and/or posting jobs on Wade Career Connection, please contact us at:
Office of Career Services
1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 4080
Dallas, TX 75207
Toll Free: 800.624.4850
See D&M Magazine for some of our alumni success stories!
The Office of the Registrar handles transcript requests. In order to request your transcript, please complete the form below and follow the included instructions for submission. If you have any questions, you may contact the Office of the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.624.4850.